Sunday 13 May 2012

BA3: Contextual Studies

Conclusion
A Study into Horror and Terror in Eastern and Western Media

I really enjoyed this project in the end. I was incredibly sceptical at the beginning thinking we had been given something really strict to research but when we got together as a group and made our own study question it became one of the most enjoyable projects I have done at uni yet!

I think it’s great when students get to pick their own subject because they can pick something they are truly passionate about and really go for it. As you can see, well, I hope you have seen, I have done alot of research for this group project and I loved it. There isn't much else to say. Our actual presentation went so well, we couldn't of been happier so I guess its just a waiting game now until our results, its still important to say that I am happy with the project as a whole!

No comments:

Post a Comment