Sunday 21 October 2012

BA4: Game Design Document #11


Go On! Try to Imagine Our Game!
Today I was thinking that I haven't posted any imagery from other games which have inspired us (other than from my “Jess Plays…”  which were only 2 games). This will post will be purely images that, currently, inspire us and that are feeding us ideas for our characters, environments and general game aesthetics. It will give you a better understanding of how we envision our game right now and how we imagine it to look. 
 
Resident Evil 1 (GameCube Remake), Capcom , 1996


 Silent Hill 4: The Room, Konami, 2004


 Silent Hill HD Collection (Silent Hill 2 & 3), Team Silent, Hijinx Studios (Konami),  2012

 
Dead Space (1 & 2), EA, 2008 &  2011


  
Condemned 2: Bloodshot, Monolith Productions, 2008



I really hope that from these images you can get a better feeling for what my group and I are imagining in our heads for our game! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment