Sunday 13 November 2011

Project 2: Apple Interactive Concept


Animal Character Concepts 
Here are a few early concepts for the possible animals that the young boy can ride in the game. They are only quick sketches to get used to drawing the shapes of the animals. Inspirations come from, as previously posted, Crash Bandicoot and Super Mario. I worry that Crash Bandicoot has used a dinosaur too but I really like the idea of a ride-able dinosaur. I might, as my concept work progresses, also work on another different lizard as that is probably the closest I will get to a dinosaur. I have really taken my inspiration from Crash Bandicoot 3 concept art. The style is simple and similar to the style of the young boy. 

Turtle Concept Ideas
 I really liked the idea of the boy having to ride/surf on a turtle in water related levels. Here are some of my very early initial ideas of possible turtle designs.



This image above was a quick sketch of the boy riding the turtle. My friends say it would work better if he was surfing on him so I will try to do that in another sketch when I have the final turtle design down. It was really hard to get the proportions correct, the angles still aren’t quite right but I am getting there.

Possible Dinosaur Concepts
 





 

No comments:

Post a Comment