Sunday 20 November 2011

Project 2: Apple Interactive Concept

Screen Shots 

A few days ago I completed my screen shots and forgot to upload them, so here they are. I only have a few little bits to do with regards to my design document which I am going to finish now. Then I will post any relevant information I have forgotten such as lists I used to help when making my design document and other bits of research etc. 

The Opening Screen/Loading Screen Concept
 

Main Area/Level Selection 
 


Sub Catagory Level Selection
 

Chosen Level Screen
(before it has been played, hence why all stats are at 0)
 

Level Screen After Playing 
(If the player wants to replay a level, they can select it from the level select screen and instead of getting the screen above, they get this one which has what they collected and how they scored so they know what they need to get if they replay the level)
  
 

No comments:

Post a Comment