Sunday 20 November 2011

Project 2: Apple Interactive Concept


Research & Influences 
Here are some screen shots from games that I mentioned and referenced inside my design document that I forgot to post up. The main thing I wanted the readers of the design document to take from the screenshots was the idea of the kind of graphics I want my App game to have. That way, when I describe it, they don't just have my words to go by. 

Various Games from Naughty Dog's Crash Bandicoot & Jak and Daxter Series












 
Nintendo's Super Mario Galaxy
 




 
Why Did These Influence Me? 
  • The blocky but good looking graphics
  • Bold but simple colours
  • Simple but obvious shapes
  • Fun and colourful style
  • Graphics that appeal to all ages
  • (Some) 3rd person 3D style graphics & gameplay 

No comments:

Post a Comment